Stalk

3.17.2010

Greenery.


Happy Saint Get Wasted day. I will be celebrating by hanging out with my son at home and watching The Office. However, I will never miss an excuse to bust out the brights. Products used for this look:

Foundation: Dermablend Smooth Indulgence, Meteorites powder for face (beige chic 03).

Brows: Tarte "The Toolbox" in Dark.

Eyes: Base,(Shadows) MAC: Gallery Girl(dark green), Bright Side(white shimmer), Amber(bronze color) & Shimmermoss (teal green). Model & Co eyeliner in black (waterline & rim of eye) and in white (highlight under brow). Korres Provitamin B5& Rice Bran Mascara.

Cheeks: LORAC TANtalizer baked bronzer.

Lips: Mac lipstick in Angel, lip gloss in Oyster Girl.



Also, I wanted to share with you 'a few of my favorite greens' (feel free to sing that Sound of Music style to yourself) that don't cost many greens. You following?

OPO's GREEN-wich Village Polish $5.30


Sephora Collection Nano Eyeliner $5.00

Forever21 Plaid Check Wallet $7.50


Bed Head Control Freak $15.68

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Green happens to be my fav color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo that OPI is calling my name...and now I have that song in my head from the Sound of Music!

    ...when the dog bites, when the bee stings...

    ReplyDelete