Stalk

7.07.2010


There are very few things I enjoy in life more than chattin' it up with my homegirls about makeup. I often get e-mails with questions regarding all things beautylicious: how, why, where & when. If you too would like to ask me a question (whether it be "How do you apply eyeliner?" to "I need a new lipstick, thoughts?") now is your chance! I hope to start a new weekly segment answering your questions to the best of my ability. If I don't know the answer, I pinky swear I will try and find someone who does!


To submit a question to Fancy Face
CLICK HERE :)
( fancy.fashion@hotmail.com)


PS- I came across this in a google image search:
I. CAN. NOT. BREATHE.

1 comment:

  1. I need a new everyday mascara. I want one that does not smudge and melt as the day goes on, but one that washes off easily, I do not like waterproof mascara. AND I want it to make my lashes look amazingly long and lush....so anything that fits the bill?

    ReplyDelete