Stalk

8.06.2010

Liquid Legs

After having my son Jude I grew accustomed to wearing leggings under just about every dress I own (it was winter, ok?). Then...it wasn't winter anymore and as temperatures were on the rise, my self confidence was at an all time low. I had a wedding to attend, been working out and had a fabulous dress to wear but still faced one giant problem: the fear of showing my legs without hose or tights! 
Pasty doesn't even do justice to this "situation".
A friend of mine gave me DermaBlend's Leg & Body Cover cream. So I prayed it would do some magic.
Well after applying it, making sure I had blended it perfectly and waited about 5 minutes for it to dry, I walked into the bathroom to inspect the outcome. I was in shock quite honestly. Okay, I know that sounds drastic but in all seriousness people, this stuff works AMAZING. It is waterproof and has SPF15 so you don't have to worry about it getting all over your clothes or applying SPF underneath. I did have a few tiny smudges by the end of the night BUT I was also wearing mostly white and I have a tendency to dance like Lady Gaga when around a comped bar. 

To anyone who is self conscious about stretchmarks or scarring on your legs, arms, what-have-yous, I highly recommend this product. LOVE.

Save 20% on all Dermablend products through August 9th at SkinStore

No comments:

Post a Comment