Stalk

10.09.2010

Show Pony

About a month ago I made a trip to Sephora (not to be confused with the holy land) to pick up a few things for a client when I couldn't stop myself from buying Urban Decay's Show Pony Shadow Box ($30).
 
The palette contains:

- Snatch Eyeshadow (peachy-pink with glitter)
- Painkiller Eyeshadow (turquoise shimmer)
- Mildew Eyeshadow (deep green)
- Flash Eyeshadow (electric purple)
- Smog Eyeshadow (deep bronze)
- Toasted Eyeshadow (copper)
- 24/7 Eye Pencil: Zero (black)
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion. 

I've always really liked Urban Decay's eye shadows so I knew I would be pleased with the colors and pigmentation. I like that it contains really pretty golden tones which can be worn easily for day but also has a few crazier amped up shades which are fun for going out or just spicing up life.
 
The shade I have used the least is definitely "Snatch" (top left) due to the fact it has bigger specs of glitter in it and I haven't been a fan of glitter since 2001. No offense glitter. And while I really do like Urban's eyeshadow primers, I gotta say that I think that Benefit's Stay Don't Stray is still better (in my humble opinion). One of my favorite day combinations has been pairing "Flash"(top right) with "Toasted" (bottom right). Although, I did have a fun time mixing "Painkiller" (bottom left) and "Flash" (top right) for a night out. Here are a few shots. Don't mind my un-did hair, okay?

All-in-all even after a month, I am still in love with this palette, I highly recommend it. I also highly recommend listening to this song during the application process:


HAPPY WEEKEND Fancy Friends!!!
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment