Stalk

12.10.2010

Word of Mouth

Happy Friday! I haven't done a snapshot in a while so I figured its about time to change that.
 
Skin: Perricone MD Advanced Face Firming Treatment, Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer. Can I just say how IN LOVE I am with the way these products make my face feel? I honestly felt like a different woman within 15 seconds of putting these products on my skin. Although, as a girlfriend and I discussed, the smell does leave something to be desired. 

Eyes: Benefit's Stay Don't Stray Primer, M.A.C Mineralize Eye Shadow Palette in Word-of-Mouth, LORAC shadow in Serenity (in crease), Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eyeliner in Zero , Tarte Cosmetics Toolbox for Brows in Medium and Maybelline's The Falsies Volume Express mascara in Blackest Black. Oh ladies, am I happier than Snooki with a tan that I tried this mascara!! I have tried over 20 different mascaras this past year and I think Falsies has to be in the top ranks. I truly recommend it! My only word of advice would be to go for the "Washable" version because the waterproof takes FOREVER to remove, even after using cold cream and makeup remover. 

Cheeks: M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural bronzing powder in Dark & Benefit's Dandelion powder.


Have an awesome weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful Thank you for the Falsies tip love affordable that works

    ReplyDelete