Stalk

1.21.2011

Print: Pink & Red Hot

Yesterday I received Allure's February 2011 issue with Jennifer Aniston on the cover. Typically, I read fashion magazines backwards because the most important parts to me (fashion & beauty) are in the last few pages. The first thing I flipped to was a beauty feature called Pink & Red Hot (By Kayleigh Donahue) and I was instantly grinning. Why? Because my friends, there are two things that I REALLY enjoy wearing in my (makeup) life- red & pink lipstick. I really enjoy these photographs and the products chosen in this feature, so I wanted to share it with y'all.

Allure February 2010. Pink & Red Hot, page 90, Eric Ryan/Getty Images; firstview.com; Luca Cannonieri/gorunway.com (2):Matteo Volta/Imaxtree; firstview.com 
Model: Daria Strokous, Fashion Editor Paul Cavaco.

No comments:

Post a Comment