Stalk

11.12.2010

Angel

Recently I had been helping a friend looking for an everyday lipstick. She was like most of my clients, very afraid of picking the wrong one. I can understand, if you are not used to wearing lipstick, the task can seem quite daunting. So I recommended one of my all time favorites, M.A.C's "Angel". The thing I love about this color is its simple, soft, pretty, looks good on everyone and goes with almost any eyeshadow color. For the record, she ended up buying it and loves it :)
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TGIF! Anyone have any fun plans this weekend? I have no idea what my family & I will be up to but we always end up doing something awesome :) Hope you guys have an epic weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment