Stalk

6.08.2010

Fancy's Favorite (non-makeup) Finds >$5

Being fabulous is recession proof (duh) and companies are starting to take note now more than ever. Brands are coming out with lower price-point items to satisfy customers of all tastes/budgets/needs. Here are just a few of my favorite (non-makeup) drug store finds (for $5 and under people!)
 
This was my first time purchasing an e.l.f. Studio product (Target). My first attraction was the price tag, lets be honest. I usually wash my face at night but I do like to have cloths on hand for times I feel lazy or to use after I work out. I love the fresh smell and I think these do just as good as the other wipes out there.

 I have tried many-a-fine(aka over priced) body washes and this one is still my absolute favorite. For some chump-change you simply cannot beat it, in my humble opinion. Not only did I fall in love with this body wash at first sniff, I knew it was meant to be when my husband commented, "What are you wearing that smells so good?" Sold. 
One of my favorite beauty "tricks" for fighting dry skin is to apply baby oil from neck to toe immediately after getting out of the shower (while skin is still slightly wet). The only part I don't like? That I hate the feeling of baby oil on my hands-always have, always will. So when I noticed the gel version at the store I thought maybe it would be less torture for me...and it so is. I find that baby oil in this form is not only less annoying but easier to apply.

Bath & Bodyworks Black Amethyst Hand Cream (On sale) $5
To be honest, I am usually not a Bath & BodyWorks fan, it feels like the Wal Mart of scents. However, this is one of those really good warm smells that I instantly fell for. As an added bonus to the amazing smell, it moisturizes SO much better than I expected. 



I have used and loved this chapstick for so long I can't even remember when the obsession began. Every time I buy a new tube or try a new flavor, I get this giddy little kid smile going. I don't know what it is about it, but I just love it and I look forward to using it. It keeps my lips moist and makes my heart happy. I know, I am easy to please (ignore the eye rolls from my husband).

PLEASE feel free to share with me your favorite drug store finds! It would make my day :)

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany,
    I bought the Softsoap Sweet HoneySuckle and I love it. My fav drugstore buys are:
    1. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/For all skin types.
    2. CoverGirl perfect blend eye pencil in smoky taupe.
    3. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black
    4. Milani Lipstick in Frosted Pink.
    Kelly Broadhurst Nichols

    ReplyDelete