Stalk

9.10.2010

Ask Fancy: Multiple Orgasms

"I currently wear Nars "Orgasm" blush, which costs $26. Do you have any suggestions as to a more wallet friendly alternative?" - Ashley, Pennsylvania
Ashley,

Prepare yourself for multiple orgasms. No, seriously, prepare yourself. Nars "Orgasm" blush is so popular there is a great array of wannabes out there.  For those that are reading and haven't experienced a Nars Orgasm here is the blush we are talking about for your reference:
 It is fabulous because it is so universal. It not only looks good on everyone but it is easy to wear- even with a heavy hand, it is never "too much".  It is a sheer peach powder with a pink base and has illuminating gold flecks to give a nice vibrancy and healthy glow.

Now that we know what we are looking for, I give you the three best knock offs for Nars "Orgasm"

 Nars "Orgasm" (Left), The Body Shop's "Golden Pink" (right)

While obviously it contains less product, if you are looking for a less expensive alternative this is about as close as you can get without losing too much of the high end quality. 


Ash, I don't know if you have also seen/used Nars Highlighting Blush/Bronzer duo ($37)?  (Am i only making the addiction worse?) This e.l.f duo is definitely a lookalike.  Um, ya did I mention it costs THREE DOLLARS. While the shades may not be identical and the quality will not be as rich, they are pretty dang close and for $3 isn't it worth a shot? Check out the link above for rave reviews.


Lastly,
Another ode-to-orgasm product that certainly is budget friendly. I mean, everyone deserves a little orgasm now and again, right? Also am I the only one giggling that the product costs 1 dollar and SIXTY NINE cents. I mean...I'm just sayin'.


I want a full report back on whether or not this answer has satisfied your needs
 Okay, okay...I'm done with the sexy jokes, I swear.
For today.

No comments:

Post a Comment