Stalk

2.11.2011

Becoming a Nudist

Since my Urban Decay Naked Palette arrived a few weeks ago, I have been addicted. I haven't used any other shadows since. Its been so fitting to my current (pregnancy induced) mood of love for simplicity. Also, I'm obsessed with simple shadow and bright coral lips. There is something about apricot gloss that really does it for me. The weather here has been so Spring-like that I've felt the need to break out some warm vibes in February. This day I was wearing Virgin to highlight under my brows, Sin on my lower lid and Sidecar in the crease.
(Click to view larger) 

Any fun plans for Valentine's Day? My husband Michael & I are looking forward to finding out the sex of our little bun in the oven :)


3 comments:

  1. i love this! it looks great and i totally want that palette now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's such a great V-day gift!! I haven't tried Urban Decay but seeing those great colors makes me want to try!

    ReplyDelete