Stalk

1.25.2011

Review: Stila Long Wear Liquid Lip Color

I was so excited when my generous Sister-in-law got me Stila's Long Wear Liquid Lip Color {in Fiery} for Christmas! I had heard great reviews about the staying power of this product, and being that I love to wear red lips a lot, it seemed like the perfect gift! I have to say I am HOOKED! I want every shade (Coral is on the top of my list)! This is a perfect product for someone who hates to touch up, because it really does last SO much longer than ordinary lipstick. To keep red lips in place, I always put concealer on my lips and line them first to keep the color where it is supposed to me. Because this product stains instantly, I highly recommend using a lip brush instead of the applicator! Also, exfoliating your lips before applying any lip product always helps to keep lips looking amazing. 
Hope you all are having a fabulous week!! Do you have a product review to share? I'd love to hear about it, so please feel free to contact me HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment